Sunday, June 21, 2015

Makeup Review: LA Girl Beauty Brick Blush in Glam

I know.. I know I'm reviewing too much of this brand, but hey this is what I like recently and these product is oh so cheap! As you know I'm not spending too much of my budget in expensive makeup, but every time the new drugstore product launched I always intrigued to tried it.





SO this is a blush palette, consists of two blushes, one bronzer, and one highlighter. Here is some swatch that I managed to take


The color of this palette is supposed to make the Glam look, but it has that soft pink color that I think quite versatile for every look. You can complement your glam look in the eye and balancing it with a soft pink blush. I like the blushes and the bronzer, but I'm not fancy the highlighter. I have a quite large pores and oily skin type so if I'm using the shimmer highlighter like this one it will make the pores appear larger and makes my face look even duller. The performance of the blush is not so good, it stays about 3-5 hours after that it starts to disappear from my face and I have to reapply it.

Here is the look I try on my face (excuse the batik pajamas :p sometimes inspiration strikes when I just awake from my sleep LOL)


Here is another shot with a decent tanks top :)


You can buy this palette here or here for about IDR 115.000-150.000

What's on my face:
Coverderm foundation
LA Girl Pro Conceal in Toast for shading
Borjouis Concealer 
Too Faced Chocolate Bar eyeshadow palette
LA Girl Beauty Brick Blush palette in Glam
Etude eyebrow pencil in grey + Wet n Wild Eyebrow cake
Eyelash by Angellashes collection
Ultima II loose powder
MakeOver Lipstick in Brunette Pink

whopsie ;)









No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 kalsveranda

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi