Wednesday, June 10, 2015

The Oh-So-Dearing Micellar Water

Is that water?
No, It's Micellar water.
What is it that makes people go crazy about cleaning their face with this solution?

It's impeccably clean result?
The fresh scent of it's watery feeling that awakes you?
I think it's because the laziness of people to go to the sink to double cleanse their faces.
Honestly I don't find using micellar water satisfies my face cleaning routine. Since I have a very problematic skin, I always double cleanse my face especially after doing heavy makeup. I know people have a variety needs in cleaning their faces, but if you are lazy person especially in cleansing your makeup and not having too much problem with your skin then this product is for you.

I have tried The Bioderma Sensibio H20, the beloved ones, the oh-dear-God expensive ones a go, and I refuse to repurchase it because I don't think using only that is not enough. I have to triple cleanse using my cleansing oil and ended with my face wash, because I find it hard to remove my waterproof eyeliner and mascaras. I mean it can remove some of your makeup but not all, not perfectly clean. You see I hate to tug my eyes because those are so sensitive areas, and so I'm back to my good ol' Biore Cleansing Oil. Because of their gentleness formula of the product, it claims to be safe for sensitive skin, thus it doesn't break out my face. Actually this is a great product I just think that it doesn't  meet my needs that makes my cleansing routine longer.
Bioderma Sensibio H20 100 ml



But then, sometime last year Maybelline launched it's own micellar water called Maybelline Clean Express Miracle Water. I give it another go because this product is so cheap, I don't know what the difference between the two products but hey it's just the exact same product! The feel are the same, the result are the same. The only difference is the price. So if you like micellar water go for Maybelline, it half the price of Bioderma Sensibio.

Maybelline Clean Express Miracle Water 120 ml
You can find Bioderma Sensibio H20 in Watsons drugstore everywhere Jabodetabek area around 120.000-200.000 (for two sizes, 100 ml and 250 ml). Meanwhile the Maybelline Clean express Miracle Water can be found at the department store that has Maybelline counters around IDR 60.000-70.000 for 120 ml, I know,  what a difference right? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 kalsveranda

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi