Tuesday, May 5, 2015

[Makeup Review] Lipstick Addiction! Revlon Moisture Stain, LA Girl Lip Paint Glazed, LA Girl Matte

Lipstick, Lipcolour, Lipstain, Lip-whatever-you-want-to-call-it is my strangest addiction. If I come back from shopping makeup product and there's no Lip product in it, I will be so disapointed at myself. There something about those bright vibrant colors that always calling me to grab one of those suckers. So, I think I will make some post one at a time about some lipstick brands that I have ever try. The love, the hate, the oh-so-obsessed or the oh-get-that-thing-off-my-lips.

So let's start with this four recent lipcolour that I just had in my vanity. I had four different shades of lipstick that has quite different textures. Still continuing the liquid lipstick rave, I tempted to buy these lipcolor. Let's get started to swatch these babies shall we?





1. Revlon Moisture Stain in shade Rio Rush.


I'm a little bit confused with this lipstick. The claim is that it supposed to give you a stainy-like lipcolour but still moisturizing the lip at the same time. The texture is creamy, when you apply it on your lips it will be like glossy lipstick but at the end of the day it will stay in your lips like a lipstain. I had a bizarre experience using this lipstick because when I apply it on my lips it has that tingly and itchy(?) sensation which I didn't fancy. For the first time I thought I had an allergic reaction and freaking out that something will happen to my lips, but no, nothing happened. Is it just me or anybody else having the same experience like I do. As much as I love this color Rio Rush, I didn't want using this lipstick very often, because it is quite scary sensation. The price for this lipstick is Rp.89.000,- and I'm buying this product at Sogo Pondok Indah Mall. Okay moving along!


2. LA Girl Lip Paint Glazed in Blushing.

This is my favorite one from all of the lipstick I reviewed here. The texture is liquid and quite runny, I'm having a difficulties applying it on my lips so I'm using lip brush. The shade blushing is purple but with a hint of pink, something like mauve but has deeper tone. I never had lipstick with this purply shade, usually I get pinkish or peachy tone but this shade actually showing up pretty good on my skin tone. No signs of allergic, no funny smell, and it has a glossy finish. The price of this lipstick is around  Rp.75.000,- I buy it on the online shop so the price quite varies but still affordable.


3. LA Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss in Obsess


Of all the lipstick shade I love, I kinda don't like the orange tone because somehow it makes my face dull. I buy this lipstick from a friend that pre-ordered from her cousin in US. I browse some swatch in the internet and decided to choose this shade. I thought it will be like bright red but it turns out quite orange. The texture is quite similar with LA Splash lip couture, it has a matte flat finish and it's waterproof. But overall I like this matte lipstick because it stays forever in my lips. I buy this lipstick for Rp.80.000,- most of the online shop sell this above Rp.90.000,- so I'm quite lucky to have such a deal.


4. LA Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss in Playful

The other shade I also buy from this brand is this Pink shade Playful. Pink is always my favorite shade of lipstick I have 50+ shade of Pink lipstick in my vanity, I know that not all of the shade are fit with my skin tone, but Pink is just calming and refreshing and such an indulgence. Maybe that is just the girly side of me LOL. Anyway I don't like this shade on me, I look like a ganguro, the pink is too bright, I don't know what occasion will I be wearing that shade.


So that's it my mini lipstick haul, I hope you enjoy the post as much as I do because I always love lipstick and this will definitely not gonna be my last lipstick post, so bear with me! :)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 kalsveranda

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi