Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Shopping Experience with Sociolla

Since getting particular brands is quite difficult here in Indonesia, so I'm quite often ordering my cosmetics or products online. It's convenient and easy! I have been shopping through dozens of Online Shop website, Instagram Sellers, Forums, etc. Recently there is a new 'kid'on the block the web store called Sociolla.
They taking marketing quite seriously because they've already marketed the website even when it's not launched yet. I stalked their Instagram and they already gather some influencer like beauty blogger and makeup artist to sounding their existence before it was launched. Right now they have soft-launched their web, I think it's still in beta version but you can already shop there, like I do.

I subscribed to their mailing list a while ago and got this shopping voucher worth Rp.100.000. So when they announce that their web is up, I happen to go there and experience shopping with Sociolla. The web is clean and crisp, easy to operate and they have some navigation to make it even easier. They sort the products by brands and departments. There is also Beauty Journal that review their product and beauty articles by their editors.


Their Welcome page

So I happen to shop there, because I had that voucher as I mentioned above. As I stroll around their web I found quite a collections of brands that you cannot find easily at some department store, and also they are authorized distributor of some products like Philosophy, Menard, Laneige, etc. 

What I like about Sociolla is their super fast delivery. It only takes one or two day for me to get their product, and their packaging is so cute. This is what the package look like 




Pretty packages, it might get handy for something else like birthday gift or just to keep the beauty knick knack. When it comes to shopping cosmetics I tend not to buy things brutally, I just pick what I need and I'm good to go. By that time I need new concealer and eyebrow pencil so I got them. With the extra discount from my voucher I'm a really happy customer.

It's nice to see variety of products that they brought, the price range is also quite wide. There are quite fancy products as I mentioned above, but there are also cheaper products like NYX and Bourjois it makes a wider target market I guess. I am hoping that there will be more products added to their web. It will be great to see web that accommodates all our beauty needs. So what do you think, have you ever shop at Sociolla?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 kalsveranda

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi