Monday, March 16, 2015

Hello there


Are you stumbled here because of some links? or maybe Google take you here? doesn't matter then. Hello, welcome to my blog. Nothing much here, My name is Tita. I'm a mother of two who too much thinking and re-thinking about life. That's why I love to learn new things, anything, including writing and blogging. I lost count how many times I 'm trying to have blog but ended up to neglect it. I have a tumblr blog but strangely it became too fandomy (is that even word? LOL). I also have a review type blog with my friends that I also (WE, actually) neglected here. Recently I'm so into Makeup and Beauties.I know there are a loadds of beauty blog out there, but nothing wrong about adding one positive things in this world wide web. I may not always posting beauties, maybe some travel and sorts. I promise to always posting positive, err maybe I can get cranky sometimes but I promise to keep it cool. I try not too ramble about my personal too much, instead writing a happy adulthood beauties love-hate-product-haul-reviews, etc.
Please take note that English is not my primary language so, be nice :) I may write in Bahasa if I'm not in the mood.

I hope you enjoy my blog

xoxo,
Tita

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 kalsveranda

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi